“If you are in the health profession and want to get a lot of people angry at you, begin to cure incurable diseases”. David J Getoff, Naturopath and Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist.
The following articles represent a comprehensive guide to the alternative medicine or integrated medicine available for people with cancer.
This section has been entitled Alternative Medicine because it is not permitted to be called “treatment” under current legislation / regulations.
This is unfortunate, because much of this medicine is based upon solid scientific principles. It just involves methodologies that are not easy to monetise, cannot be patented, or else are from outside of the mainstream medicine and pharmaceutical “club”.
As a result, mainstream medicine will criticise the level of data available, whilst simultaneously refusing to make the funding or research opportunities available to help it to become part of accepted mainstream medicine. Equally, history is always written by the victor, so do not believe everything you read! Numerous senior researchers have gone on record, stating that the pharmaceutical giants they work for have falsified research data in order to suppress potentially revolutionary treatments or to advance weak or dangerous treatments into which they have invested.
Whilst I strongly suggest you read the articles below, I must reiterate (for legal reasons) that the discussion of any of these forms of alternative medicine is not an endorsement or recommendation. This section is merely a starting point for your ongoing research and consultation with your Doctor.
- Hyperthermia and Cancer
- My son has acute lymphoblastic leukemia – how can we support his treatment?
- Dr Burzynski and Antineoplastons
- Insulin Potentiation / Insulin Potentiated Chemotherapy (IPT)
- Recommended Books on Cancer Prevention and Treatment
- Alkaline Water
- Dr Johanna Budwig – The Budwig Diet
- Dr Krebs and Vitamin B17
- Achieving the “impossible” with cancer
- Alkaline Forming Foods
- Dietary and intravenous vitamin C or ascorbic acid
- Alternative Medicine for Cancer Patients
- Positive Psychology
- Modern Cancer Treatment and Its Limitations
- Wheat Belly by Dr William Davis