The following articles help to explain the current cancer treatments that are considered mainstream in many (but not all) countries and discuss the scientific discoveries that could yield the next breakthroughs in cancer treatment. However, you should also visit our Alternative Medicine section to see what complementary therapies are available outside of chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery. Visit our latest news and articles section for more information.
- Hyperthermia and Cancer
- My son has acute lymphoblastic leukemia – how can we support his treatment?
- Insulin Potentiation / Insulin Potentiated Chemotherapy (IPT)
- Recommended Books on Cancer Prevention and Treatment
- Alternative Medicine for Cancer Patients
- Positive Psychology
- Modern Cancer Treatment and Its Limitations
- Cancer Treatment
- Trojan horse cancer strategy eliminates disease in mice